You Are Here: ROYAL DECREES > RD CODE 04 > RD 04-8/ 2022
THE FORMATION OF ECCLESIASTICAL SPIRITUAL MISSIONARY TRIBAL QUEENS
WHEREAS, for compliance of Kingship Management and unity of Spiritual Divisions to full support the Divine Tribal Government and Sovereignty Empowerment;
NOW, THEREFORE, I HIS MAJESTY ROYAL HIGHNESS KING CONSTANCIO A. SALVO, JR. / DATU KULUBAN, the Royal Highness King of the Philippine Archipelago (Maharlika Islands), Supreme Chieftain/National Chieftain/Tribal President of all Tribal Datus and Indigenous Peoples/ICC’s of 110 Tribes, Tribal Babaylanon King from Generation to Generations, 5 Star General of H-GOI/ Chief of Staff/ H-WORLD UN-PI, and the Head King of Queens Kingdom, do hereby decree and promulgate:
1. Ecclesiastical Spiritual Missionary Tribal Queens. Ecclesiastical Spiritual Missionary Tribal Queens hereafter referred to as “ESMITQ” are gifted women who follow and abide by the law of the Spiritual part within the Tribal Kingdom and they will serve to encourage the people who have not yet go in for the Maharlika Tribal Kingdom New Civil Society of Crown Corporation Sole.
2. Composition. The ESMITQ shall compose of one Chairman, a Vice-chairman, and 47 members. They are all appointed by the H.M.R.H.K.
3. Task and Responsibilities of the ESMITQ. The ESMITQ has the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Unite all the Spiritual Divisions into one, in the Tribal Kingdom;
- Emphasize and uphold the established rules of the Tribal Kingdom;
- Provide information to the indigenous community regarding the full guidelines of the Tribal Kingdom’s implementation in pursuance of MTK Royal Charter, By-laws, Regulations, and the Natural law of the Land;
- Ensuring and encouraging all indigenous people across the country to become tribal members of the Tribal Kingdom;
- Educate the customary laws and traditions of the tribes in the Tribal Kingdom;
- Implement other tasks assigned by the H.M.R.H.K.
4. Functioning of the ESMITQ. ESMITQ shall join the regular meeting of the Queens Kingdom twice a year, as stated in the clause 74, part 2.16, Chapter III, of the MTK By-laws. The Chairman of ESMITQ is responsible for providing information to its members regarding the directive order from the H.M.R.H.K, and may delegate such work to a Vice-Chairman as required.
5. Repealing Clause. All laws, royal commands, decrees, rules and regulations, or parts thereof, inconsistent with the provisions of this Decree are hereby repealed, amended or modified accordingly.
6. Effectivity. This Decree shall take effect immediately.
The Royal Palace, Bukidnon, 10 February 2022.
By Authority Under the H.M.R.H.K’s Sign Manual and Seal
His Majesty Royal Highness King
CONSTANCIO A. SALVO, JR./ DATU KULUBAN
Countersigned by the Administering Body of the Tribal Kingdom
Executive Tribal Kings Staff of Royal Council
KING ARVIN B. AMORES/ DATU INTUNDA SALUNAY
KING RODOLFO B. PONCE/ DATU SINDULAN
The Drafter and the copy is valued for publication
Royal Palace, Bukidnon, 10 February 2022
HMQ General Secretary of the Tribal Kingdom
HMQ ANGEL A. ESPALTERO/ BAI MAGSUSULAT
The Common Seal of the Tribal Kingdom: