You Are Here: ROYAL DECREES > RD CODE 04 > RD 04-2/ 2019
A DECREE PRESCRIBING A POLICY OF PROVISIONS FOR RITUAL RITES, PRONOUNCEMENT OF THE BLESSINGS OF ALL INDIGENOUS PEOPLE, SOLEMNIZATION OF MARRIAGE/ DEDICATION AND PAMALAS, AS FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES OF TRIBAL BAYLANS.
WHEREAS, it is necessary to prescribe a policy of provisions for Ritual Rites, Pronouncement of the Blessings of all Indigenous People, Solemnization of Marriage/ Dedication and Pamalas, for proper prescription and guidelines to all Tribal Baylans in Maharlika Tribal Kingdom New Civil Society of Crown Corporation Sole;
WHEREAS, to robust the restoration of culture, tradition, rites and ceremonies of all indigenous people.
NOW, THEREFORE, I HIS MAJESTY ROYAL HIGHNESS KING CONSTANCIO A. SALVO, JR. / DATU KULUBAN, The Royal Highness King of the Philippine Archipelago, National Chieftain/ Tribal President of Indigenous Peoples/ICC’s of 110 Tribes, Tribal Babaylanon King from Generation to Generations, 5 Star General of H-GOI/ Chief of Staff/ H-WORLD UN-PI, and the Head King of Queens Kingdom, do hereby decree and promulgate:
1. Provision for Ritual Rites of the Confirmation as Tribal Baylan/ Pandalawit. One (1) to three (3) pieces of Chicken, one hundred (100) to one thousand (1,000) pesos only as Pamahandi, seven (7) eggs, one (1) liquor, and one (1) glass of water.
2. Provision for Pronouncement of the Blessings of all Indigenous People. One (1) liquor, one (1) glass of water, three (3) pesos of coins, one (1) candle, and one (1) piece of Chicken as required to every person who wants to become members of the Maharlika Tribal Kingdom. If failed to comply the required piece of Chicken, he/ or she must pay the amount worth of one hundred (100) pesos only as the Pamahandi.
3. Solemnization of Marriage/ Dedication/ Saluhon. There shall be a Certificate of Tribal Marriage to be issued by the certified Solemnizing Tribal Baylan of Maharlika Tribal Kingdom to every indigenous people that will desire marriage / dedication or Saluhon as be confirmed spouse. The value of such certificate shall be worth of five (500) hundred pesos only, and the service fee for the Solemnizing Tribal Baylan be worth of one thousand (1,000) to five thousand (5,000) pesos as the cost. The provisions to such Solemnization of Marriage must be either three (3) pieces of chicken, one (1) cattle, one (1) goat, or one (1) pig. Three (3) to seven (7) pieces of candles; buyo; bunga; and apog.
4. Pamalas. The application for, and the acceptance of, amnesty or pardon to any tribal disputes shall constitute, as they hereby constitute, a pamalas of any and all rights of action of the Tribal Baylan together with the Teritorial Tribal King and Auxuliary Tribal King shall resolve with the following form:
Maharlika Tribal Kingdom
New Civil Society of Crown Corporation Sole
Province of _______________________________
City/ Municipality of ______________________
OFFICE OF THE TERRITORIAL TRIBAL KING
________________ Territorial Tribal Case No. ____________________
________________ For: _______________________________________
TRIBAL AMICABLE SETTLEMENT
We, complainant/s and respondent/s in the above-captioned case, do hereby agree to settle dispute as follows:
and bind ourselves to comply honestly and faithfully with the above terms of settlement.
Entered into this __________ day of _____________, 20_____.
I hereby certify that the foregoing tribal amicable settlement was entered into by the parties freely and voluntarily, after I had explained to them the nature and consequences of such settlement.
Territorial Tribal King
Territorial Tribal Baylan/ Territorial Tribal Barangay Baylan
Auxiliary Tribal King-A/B
5. The cost to such pamalas shall be one hundred (100) to five hundred (500) pesos only.
6. This Royal Decree shall take effect immediately. Administrative Tribal King Staff Paciano T. Tanggasing/ Datu Sukli shall have charge and control over the execution of this Royal Decree as the committee chairman of the Babaylanon Tribal Kings.
DONE, in the Royal Palace, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, this 4th day of July in the year of Our Lord, Two Thousand and Nineteen.
ROYAL HIGHNESS KING CONSTANCIO A. SALVO, JR. / DATU KULUBAN
The Royal Highness King of the Philippine Archipelago
National Chieftain/ Tribal President of Indigenous Peoples/ICC’s of 110 Tribes
Tribal Babaylanon King from Generation to Generations
5 Star General of H-GOI/ Chief of Staff/ H-WORLD UN-PI
Head King of Queens Kingdom
KING RUDOLFO S. HINALAN/ DATU INTAMPIL
Babylanon Tribal King
HMQ ANGEL A. ESPALTERO/ BAI MAGSUSULAT
HMQ General Secretary
Chairman of Queens Kingdom